AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing tag installed and verified by tag assistant but not detected in adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I implemented GTM on a new wordpress website. First by using a plugin but this conflicted a little bit so I installed it after the <body> tag. Following tag assistant there are no problems so I installed Google Analytics and Adwords remarketing. Analytics is giving me data but Adwords isn't.

When looking in shared library, audiences adwords is telling me that the tag can't be find on the website. But Google tag assistant is telling me that there are no problems. What can be the problem? And how can I solve this? 

I need to say that I haven't run any campaings on adwords because the website is brand new. 

Website URL:https://cirqles.io/design-for-growth-learning-lab-with-marc-sniukas/

1 Expert replyverified_user

Remarketing tag installed and verified by tag assistant but not detected in adwords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

You're right, Google Tag Assistant says the Remarketing code is installed correctly on that page. It often takes AdWords a day or two to recognize that the code is installed. I recommend waiting for a couple days and everything will likely start working fine.

Best,

John