AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing/conversion code from 2 Adwords accounts on a same page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My case is that:

I have a website consist of several landing pages (sub domain) in which each page is a separate webgame. We make revenue from having users pay for stuffs in the game via a payment gate (another sub domain).

Ex:

game1.abc.com: Game 1

game2.abc.com: Game 2

Users buy coins via pay.abc.com

Each game has their own Google Adwords accounts to promote themselves, so my question is:

Can I place 2 different Remarketing code or Conversion tracking code on the pay.abc.com to know which Adwords account bring the most ROI? or to have a strategic remarketing plan targeting those users constantly buy coins or those who dont?

Best Regards;

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aaron Mai
September 2015

Re: Remarketing/conversion code from 2 Adwords accounts on a same page

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Aaron Mai and welcome back,

I am responding here mainly because I want to learn also about the same topic, not because I have a definitive answer to your questions.

1) I can say that from what I have learned so far by reading in the forum, two conversion codes from 2 adwords accounts can be placed on the same page and the conversions will be attributed to the proper account by using the cookies saved in the user's browser which remember from what account / campaign / ad group / keyword the visitor arrived.

I can also point you to this discussion related to the same problem.

2) About question 2 "or to have a strategic remarketing plan targeting those users constantly buy coins or those who don't?" . If I were you I would definitely create a remarketing custom list to target the users in the GDN and motivate them to return to the games.

This is all I wanted to write on the matter and I will gladly read any feedback that others have to offer.