AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing changes when increasing budgets

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, what can be the reasons of unexpected decrease of remarketing users list when increasing daily budgets? Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing changes when increasing budgets

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Increasing the budget and increase/decrease in the Remarketing list of the users, both are different. That's my understanding. I hope you know that the remarketing list is independent of the traffic source and could be associated with any traffic source, from where the user is coming in.

Make sure that the tag is present on the relevant pages of your website which you are using for Remarketing.

On another side, you could try to increase the membership duration of your remarketing list and see what affect it has.

This help center article gives info around the issues advertiser might face while working on the Remarketing lists: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2590189?hl=en

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Re: Remarketing changes when increasing budgets

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
I don't think there can be any correlation between increasing your budgets and seeing your remarketing list sizes go down.
If you see that happen I would check your remarketing tags and see if all lists are decreasing or only certain specific ones