AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Tag Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Tag Assistant says my remarketing tag is working in green although the lists are not populating and adwords say "Tag cannot be detected" why is this?

Website URL is www.hehku.co.uk

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing Tag Error

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Katie,

There is a possibility that if you added the remarketing tag just now, AdWords system might not have tracked it and is giving the message that tag not detected. If this is the case, I would suggest you to give it sometime till this message gets over and your list start accumulating.

This help center article lists remarketing tag validations and alerts and would be useful for you: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3103509

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The tags have been on the site for 4 days now and still no data. The remarketing lists were built in analytics. My analytics are recording and synced to adwords but the lists are not getting any members.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The tag assistant say its working in green but in adwords I get an error that the tag is not found.