AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Notification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts,

I am getting this notification when I go over the remarketing campaign for one of my adwords campaign.

I have attached an image below. Is this okay, is the remarketing doing fine or do I need to fix something else, as I check remarketing tag for the website http://holtcrane.com/ it says the tag is active.

Crane remarketing.jpg

Help is much appreciated.

THanks

JEVAN

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing Notification

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Yep, this means that the AdWords Remarekting tag is active.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

Thanks for the response..so does it mean I don't need to do anything else? can you tell me why this notifications is showing up?

Thanks
Jevan

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
It's just an informative notice, should you code was not installed properly.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jevan D
January 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

First and third message are only warning notification,

1st message you can ignore, as you have already implemented the AdWords Remarketing code.
3rd notification is for the websites, which are eligible to run the Dynamic remarketing, so in this case, If advertisers want to run Dynamic Remarketing, then they need to pass custom parameter. But this is not suitable for your business, so you can ignore it.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much for enlightening my doubts sir Rakesh.