AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing List has stopped collecting users/visitors

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Good Afternoon, 

I did not know if someone could help me out? 

I have a remarketing list built through GA set for all users. Remarketing list has been working well, but in the last two month the list size and suddenly dropped of. Does anyone know why this might be?  When I look at the set up in GA nothing has changed and can see users in the list in the last 7 days. 

2016-03-14 12_25_20-Re-marketing list - Inbox - Mozilla Thunderbird.png

Appreciate your help in advance. 

Cheers

Funmi 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Olufunmi S
March 2016

Re: Remarketing List has stopped collecting users/visitors

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Funmi,
It looks to me from your screenshot (Read the description) that the list is closed....I'm guessing that is your issue.

I'm not exactly sure if you can re-activate an old list - you can try by changing the list from closed to open under Shared Library > Audiences and/or just set up a new audience in Analytics.

Good Luck!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Olufunmi S
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Funmi,
It looks to me from your screenshot (Read the description) that the list is closed....I'm guessing that is your issue.

I'm not exactly sure if you can re-activate an old list - you can try by changing the list from closed to open under Shared Library > Audiences and/or just set up a new audience in Analytics.

Good Luck!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Looks like your time window of 30 days and closed, as the other expert mentioned. Try extending your time window for this list.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Tom and Hoang.

Just seen that RSLA lists only last 180 Days and I originally built the list in June, therefore I have rebuilt them again as you can reopen them. Thanks for the help

Remarketing List has stopped collecting users/visitors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Did you mean you 'can' your 'can't' reopen them?