AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Cross-Account Conversion Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there something similar to cross account conversion tracking for remarketing?

Thanks,

Gabriel

4 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Maxime Test (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Remarketing Cross-Account Conversion Tracking

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Hi Gabriel,

Yes, You can place Remarketing code on the website from one AdWords Account. then You can Import it into second AdWords Account.( Assuming you are promoting two different products from same website with two different AdWords account.)
But Make Sure, This process can be done from back-end, thus, you need to contact Google Account Manager for this.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Can you clarify what exactly you want to accomplish?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I have 2 adwords accounts serving same website for 2 type of products. For conversion tracking I'm using cross-account conversion tracking ( 1 conversion tracking code for both accounts).

I want to know if there is a similar solution for remarketing.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
You are able to place your remarketing code from the AdWords Account A on the website for Account B if that's what you mean.... and vice versa... this means that you can then run an ads from account A to people that have visited website B

Is this what you meant?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No, I have only one website, 2 AdWords accounts. I want to know if there is a way to use only one remarketing code for both accounts.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Then it sounds like you are double serving - you are not allowed to run two AdWords accounts to the same website... you should consolidate your activity into one account before you get suspended....

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star
Hi Gabriel, you cal create remarketing lists in Google Analytics collecting cookies from both accounts. Then you can run remarketing campaign from adwords account which is linked to analytics account.

Cheers,
Alexey
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Maxime Test (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Hi Gabriel,

Yes, You can place Remarketing code on the website from one AdWords Account. then You can Import it into second AdWords Account.( Assuming you are promoting two different products from same website with two different AdWords account.)
But Make Sure, This process can be done from back-end, thus, you need to contact Google Account Manager for this.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’