AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Conversions Reporting Lag

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

It seems to me based on my GA reporting vs. Adwords Reporting that there is a considerable lag with reporting on Remarketing related conversions (vs. search), and probably more acute with View Throughs.  

This is not to day that todays conversions end up on tomorrows, more so that todays show up on todays, but sometime thereafter, many more hours or perhaps a day later, when I look back.

Over the last week I have found 5 View Throughs in a weekly report, that I have no memory of seeing in my continuous. highly circumspect review of the particular account.

Incidentally, I have de-duped.

Anyone notice this phenomenon?

Regards, Doug
LinkedIn  
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing Conversions Reporting Lag

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Hi Doug,

In terms of the time lag you're seeing with your Analytics data, there is an expected time delay of around 48 hours for data to populate, which may go some way to explaining the reporting delay you're seeing.

Incidentally, AdWords reporting isn't in real time either, but the time lag in reports being updated is much faster.

Hope this helps a little!

A.