AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our remarketing clicks seem to spend virtually no time with the site  Are these valid as it doesnt make sense for return visitors 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author larry c
September 2015

Re: Remarketing Clicks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Larry,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

I would advise you to check your tracking codes once with Tag Assistant (Google Chrome Extension). If all okay, the possible problems can be your ad copies or the landing page, or both. Test different and more targeted ad copies. Also, make sure that the message on your ad copies matches with your landing page. If you are talking about 'A' in the ad, but the landing page does not have anything related and it talks about 'B', the bounce rate is sure to be higher. It's the most probable reason to me. 

Spend some time with landing page and work with it UX and everything else that may add to the overall better experience for your website visitors. 

Hope it helps. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author larry c
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Larry,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

I would advise you to check your tracking codes once with Tag Assistant (Google Chrome Extension). If all okay, the possible problems can be your ad copies or the landing page, or both. Test different and more targeted ad copies. Also, make sure that the message on your ad copies matches with your landing page. If you are talking about 'A' in the ad, but the landing page does not have anything related and it talks about 'B', the bounce rate is sure to be higher. It's the most probable reason to me. 

Spend some time with landing page and work with it UX and everything else that may add to the overall better experience for your website visitors. 

Hope it helps. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That makes great sense Thanks for your answer Google had us put the tag on every page initially and we are just going back to the single page