AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

While creating a remarketing campaign, do I have to put a google conversion code on the thank you page?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kunal P
September 2015

Re: Remarketing Campaign

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Kunal,
Not Google conversion code, but remarketing tag you need to add it to all your website pages.
check the next link for all information about remarketing tag and how to add it to your website:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2476688

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

I believe you should implement remarketing code on all the pages which will help you in creating custom combinations of users with relevant ad copies.

As far as conversion code is concerned, it has nothing to do with remarketing code but you should implement to track conversions on adwords.

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kunal

If you want to re-market to the users who made a conversion on your site then you have to implement the re-marketing code on Thank You Page, otherwise it is not required.

Abhishek
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Kunal,
Not Google conversion code, but remarketing tag you need to add it to all your website pages.
check the next link for all information about remarketing tag and how to add it to your website:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2476688
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

I believe you should implement remarketing code on all the pages which will help you in creating custom combinations of users with relevant ad copies.

As far as conversion code is concerned, it has nothing to do with remarketing code but you should implement to track conversions on adwords.

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog