AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Audience list Rules

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I want to know how to check the rules that used to define remarketing audience list in Adwords. I am not seeing any option to check this.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing Audience list Rules

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Santosh,

Can you share the screenshot?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All.
I think my question is not very clear so I am trying to explain by giving example.

Suppose I have created remarketing list for cart abandoners in shared library in past and I want to check now what rules I had implemented for cart abandoners remarketing list then. How can I check that?

I hope my question is understandable now.

Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author santosh s
February 2016

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Click on the campaign in question -> click "Display Network" -> click "Interests & Remarketing"

Here you can view the audience lists that you have applied to this campaign. Click on any of the lists in question. Notice near the top, above Audience Insights, a section called "Remarketing list summary".

Here you can view the conditions that you have applied to that list. You can the press the Pencile icon to the right of that to edit the rules, or view them in an easier to follow manner.

I hope this answers your question,

CHris