AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding Code Implementaion for conversions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There So I have this issue, I want to set up conversions tab. My website sales some product but not directly on our website. We provide the redirect to a third party shopping website by using some affiliate widget. So Is there any way so that I can track conversions. I know If I paste the code on our website then it will not show conversions? Guide me if there is any way around. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rahul,

Can you explain in detail here? For example: when the user is redirected to another site, whether the user comes back to your original site where you are promoting the products or not?

Also affiliate marketing is something not pretty much acceptable  by AdWords due to policies issue. 

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My product is listed on amazone we are a service plus product site. We dont have store on our site to buy things. Whenever customer needs to buy something he is provided with a button or say link which directs him to amazone. My ads destination url is our product page where the product is listed. Now Is there any method to track conversions in this case? Also I want to ask can we create two ad group for a same destination url. Also I want to run a display ad as a separate campaign and search and display as a separate campaign for same product can I do it. Is it allowed?