AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Regaining access to Analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply.  I've decided to simply write off all our Analytics accounts.  Google's tools are just too thoughtless and self-centered to depend on.  For example, if Google decides that I'm not who I am, Google simply closes all tools and there's nothing anyone can do about it - as you can see.

There's actually more interesting free analytics tools available in the market, much easier to use and no Google confusion, so we're simply going to move over that way.  We're presently testing Woopra, and it's really nicely designed, full of great user data that works just fine for our purposes, no goofy Google password, Capcha, or identity problems.  Bonus!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Regaining access to Analytics account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Reilly
Here's the procedure for getting access to your account back. https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Tracking-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-Analytics-acco...

You are of course free to try other products or use them in tandem. After all, GA is free and it's extelremely powerful for its cost.

Google provides the tools to allow very granular user management in GA. It's not really their fault if users don't use it or don't have a contingency plan in place.

Best of luck whatever route you choose. But you'll be very hard pressed to find a free analytics platform with AdWords so tightly integrated. I've used Woopra, Kiss and many others and none come close to GA. I'd urge you to reconsider but ultimately, you should do what's best for your business.

Best of luck!