AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Recovering a google analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to recover my google analytics account. The person who created it left and I can't lonin with her email. Her account information was also given to our web developer and he is unable to access our account as well.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Recovering a google analytics account

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for your post. 

You can use the Google Recovery troubleshooter to proceed and answer the questions to the best of your ability. Follow this link for details: https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/ Another option would be if you have an AdWords account (which I assume you do) you can chat, email or call one of our support reps. They should be able to assist you. 

Hope that helps. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I tried completing the form two weeks ago and never heard back.  The account UA-5922393-1 has a working user but it does not have enough rights to add new users.

I added the analytics.txt file to website as instructed but the form asked questions about adwords, which I am not using.

If this could be expedited that would be great.

Thanks,

Jim

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That did the trick! Thanks!