AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Receiving Request to Click on google ads

R E
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
R E
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am adword advertiser from the previous 6 years (I did not wanted to disclose my self in a public forum). And my business is fine with it. But from the previous month Sep. I receive request to click on google ads from a specific website to help the website financially and support it to keep it alive. I see spam via sms, emails, facebook continuously request to support the website to help and boost earning.

After this I click on Ads by google and make a report. And now 1 month passed and I did not see any action from google. I have block the website from my panel. But there are lot of advertisers that get daily base loss. I request to google bock this kind of websites in publishers network.

The site is based of fun. And they are making fun with people. I request make a review and block this site to further damage other advertisers.

Thank You.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Receiving Request to Click on google ads

[ Edited ]
R E
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
R E
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry! I forget to give the url of website.

The URL is: <edited by Community Manager>

Note: People money waste via this website. Take care of Advertisers.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hello R E

As your question pertains to the AdSense program, we would advise that you please post your question in that product's forum, per the link below.

AdSense forum: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Thank you very much for your concern.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Very good R E. you track a Scam activity. thanks.