AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Real Click or Not?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,
Have a good day.
When I check the Google Analytic/Reporting/Audience/User Explorer, I found that there are so many ID with session duration is 00:00:00 second.
So, the question is, there is someone try to destroy my campain adword, isn't is? And how to prevent this ?
Thank you so much.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Real Click or Not?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tuan, 

I do not believe this is related to fraud. I myself when looking at User Explorer have found a larger number with a 00:00:00 session duration. This can be because of my possible reasons: 

#1 - People arrived on the page and then immediately bounced. 

#2 - A session ended. Someone returned to the tab, activated a new session but then promptly left. 

#3 - And the most likely reason is because people landed on your page and left without clicking on anything, no event interactions or follow throughs to other pages. Analytics records time by taking the time stamp of your initial visit and then subtracting from the time it records from your next interaction. Actually, @mynameisel created a great answer that explains this much better than I can: 

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/Why-are-some-of-my-clicks-r...

Let me know if this solves your problem! 

-Josh 

Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Real Click or Not?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Josh,

Thank for your support.

#1. If someone clicked, and promply left, the bounce rate must be high, but most of them Bounce Rate = 0.00%.

#2. Many IDs click on 2am, 3am...I doubt that they use some software to click.

#3. by the way, i can not access the topic you shared. please re-check.