AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Re: How do I get rid of the following problem? Can you help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is truly infuriarting. My company just switched to google apps and we're trying to create a single new adwords account we can collectively manage. But almost all of us are having this issue. And for us creating a new Google Account costs $50 per year.

Google: Adword accounts don't exist in isolation and a one-to-one access rule just doesn't reflect reality. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@alexdparsons;

This discussion is closed; 

Please open a new one, and provide as many details as you can about what you are trying to achieve

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi alexdparsons,

Are you wanting to open an AdWords account and give access to multiple people with a single login? That doesn't sound like a good idea.

Are you unable to use your Google apps account information to open an AdWords account? Sorry, I don't know much apps

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords