AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Re: How do I access "Negative Keywords" and "Search Terms" in the new interface?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We look after several accounts within our MCC account and some have automatically moved to the new interface, others haven't.

This is fine but on one account running search campaigns that has moved over to the new interface, the options (search terms, negatives etc) in your screenshot are visible but on another account there is NOTHING to indicate where these are??? 

New interface.PNG

Is this due to continued testing by Google?

Many thanks

Claire

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Claire V
July

Re: How do I access "Negative Keywords" and "Search Terms" in the new interface?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

It is a Beta product and minor variations can be present.

You can bounce back and forth between new (Beta) interface and old (Classic) all you want. Click on the three stacked dots in the upper right hand corner and click on return to previous AdWords experience. Then do that again and go back to new AdWords experience. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I thought so - I reverted back to the old interface then back to the new one and negative kw and search terms are present.

Kindest regards

Claire