AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Display Network.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello @Deepak_V,
I have an problem related to display network campaign, i didn't getting the impressions and click on any display ads. Can you help me to get impression on this campaign. what should i do for getting it?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Tarun Singh,

Can you check if the campaign has been setup correctly? For the same, check the following:

1. Has your campaign been opted into targeting the Display Network correctly?
2. Have you created ads that fall under the Google policies? Do you have any disapproved ads?
3. What is the daily budget set?
4. Does your account have the correct billing setup? (Credit Card or in case of Invoicing, an Order).
5. What form of GDN targeting have you selected?
6. What is the bid that you have entered for your ad groups?

Please check the above, if you are still not able to identify the problem, then would ask you to contact Google support.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Tarun,

I have few queries about your campaigns.

Do you have other campaigns within your AdWords account which is getting impressions and clicks (search or display)?

What type of ads are you using in your display network campaigns? Text or Image ads?

What is the targeting method that you are using? (contextual (keywords), managed placements or remarketing etc)

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes i have too many campaign in our adword account which is getting impression and clicks but they are search network ads.

I am using text or image both type of ads in different-different campaign.

Targeting method is re-marketing.

Actually this is my first re marketing campaign. I follow google support tips point to point but unable to get impressions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Nikhil,

I followed all the rules and policy of google and everything is OK which point you mentioned above.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Tarun,

A remarketing list must have at least 100 active visitors within the last 30 days before you can show an ad to people on the list when they visit a Display Network site. So make sure your remarketing list have the required number of active visitors.

Then make sure your remarketing list is eligible. A remarketing list can get suspended if it violates any of the strict policies.

Find more about remarketing policies here - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/143465?hl=en

And if your remarketing list is eligible and you have the required number of visitors on the list, then the issue can be your bid. So try increasing your bid.

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Deepak and Nikhil for giving me helpful suggestion.