AdWords
1.2K members online now
1.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Conversion Code implementation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Team,

Greetings to all..!!

If it is possible to add two google adwords tracking code for same website..?.. because i am having my own google adword account for my website www.99tshirts.com and one more third party also serving adwords promotions so both wish to add google adwords tracking code in final conversion page..is it possible..or will have any issues..waiting for your reply..thanks in advance..

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Priya v
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Priya v and welcome,

I have a few concerns and it's not whether they interfere with each other, it's more on the business side of things.

One thing to be careful of in this instance is double serving. If you are allowing a third party to advertise from their account to your site and you both use the same targeting & keywords, you'll run into some problems here. Google will only display one or the other but not both at the same time.

Also, just on a side note that I've had problem with before. DO NOT allow them to use your brand terms in their account if you do go down this route. These, in my mind, are yours and no commissions should be paid on them. They could end up costing you more than they earn if you're not careful.

Maybe come to some sort of agreement where you can cross reference their account so you aren't competing against each other.

If they are advertising as well as you, when only one ad can appear, would you rather have the sale or pay a commission on a sale that you could have got yourself.

Just something for you to think about. I'm happy to go into more detail if you have any other questions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Adam,

Thanks for your kind suggestion sure will think once again before proceeding with third party promotion..