AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Clicks but no sessions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Paul, how's it going? Did you manage to fix the problem?

I am having similar issues here that Google Analytics does not record any of the traffics.

I've checked that my Google tags are working fine, and Auto-tagging is on. I have no reports on invalid clicks so far.

Anyone have a clue on this?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yoki L
December 2016

Clicks but no sessions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well, you can try on checking if tracking codes are present in all the pages of your website and its firing properly. It better if your will use GTM Tags on your website. once you will install it it will reflect on every page of the website ensuring its firing properly. 

Second: There will be still data disparency between AdWords and analytics as both are now sync with real time. But if it too much data disparency then you need to check the ads and invalid click columns. On the other hand look analytics and see if bounce rate. If it's 100% then there is something working in tracking code implementation.  

Clicks but no sessions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Yoki Can you tell me your website name i will give a check and let you know what might be the issue

Clicks but no sessions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Vikash! The website is www.homeaddictions.com

I'm using a Shopify website and I did the set up according to their tutorial.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just had a look into the website google analytics code and remarketing code is implemented. But not properly. Even though it will still capture the data but not that efficiently. I would suggest you should implement Google Tag manager in all the pages using some plugin. From there you can implement any other tracking codes ( Adwords, Bing Ads, Custom Code etc. ) and make changes without going into the server side. 

Plus I would like to see your thank you page. Or the conversion page where people will land after the purchased or complete the task. Where you have placed the adwords tracking code.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to implemant Google Tag manager on my website, but it looks like its not working properly yet...

Here is a sample thank you page- https://checkout.shopify.com/13560277/orders/fa04e05ee636d3af4529cf7584359968

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Also check this issue:- Make sure you've remove password protection from your storefront, otherwise Google Analytics won't be able to track visitors.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

fyi Yoki when you post all your personal information, this is a page setting on the www so it can be harvested for less-than-favorable purposes. Not advisable!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for reminding! I was doing the replies through emails so didn't notice that!