AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Rdirects before tracking Pixel, No data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have 3 steps to complete the conversion in my webiste, but the problem is between the second and third step where there multiple redirects.

In the second step, the user have to connect with a thirdparty via redirects. Ex of flow:

User visits my website A and goes to Step 2, then Click Button, goes by mutiple redirects B,C,D,E,F,G (transperent ofr the user) and finally return to my website A step 3 where I have my tracking code installed.

I have checked with a plugin if the tracking is ok, and seems that I have installed correctly the tracking.

After three days I don't data of my conversions, and I had conversions.

There is a problem with the redirects?

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David M
September 2015

Re: Rdirects before tracking Pixel, No data

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi David,

Thanks for your question. If you are tracking conversions via Google Analytics goals then importing into Google AdWords, then the redirects could be a probablem if your Google Analytics code isn't set up to account for that. If you are using AdWords conversion tags, the redirects shouldn't be a problem. Which one are you using?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David M
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi David,

Thanks for your question. If you are tracking conversions via Google Analytics goals then importing into Google AdWords, then the redirects could be a probablem if your Google Analytics code isn't set up to account for that. If you are using AdWords conversion tags, the redirects shouldn't be a problem. Which one are you using?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shanea,

I have solved the problem, thank you. Was adwords pixel tracking.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Great that you solved the problem.