AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Questions about the remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good afternoon, everyone. 

Our team was developing a product for SMBs, and I couldn't find how to set up the similar audience and action based audiences, which was required minimum for the product. Does anyone can tell me where and how I can create the similar audience and action based audience? 

Below pictures are the ones I am looking for in actual adword interface. 

Cheers~

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 12.29.35 PM.pngAction basedScreen Shot 2017-06-22 at 12.29.28 PM.pngSimilar audience

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hyung L
June

Re: Questions about the remarketing

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Hyung L,

If you have done everything properly action based audiences as well as similar audiences will show up under Shared Library / Audiences / Remarketing List. The similar lists will be added by the system automatically.

Capture0jun23a.JPG

Please refer to the above snip for reference. Note that going ahead as various lists accrue a reasonable membership you may want to associate them with particular ad campaigns in your account, as part of your targeting efforts.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos,

I had a question - how do you describe the list of "all converters"? What's the difference between "all converters" and "all visitors"?

Also, when I do create a remarketing campaign, am I not technically targeting whoever has visited my website, irrespective of whether they saw it through the Search Network or Google Network?

Regards,

Nova

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies. Please do not post to older, solved threads. 

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.