AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Quality Score of 8

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Has anyone ever seen a quality score of 8?

I manage several PPC accounts across UK, USA, AU and CA and while I have seen the quality score vary from 1 all the way up to 10, I have never seen a quality score of 8.  So does it actually exist?  If no-one has ever seen 8, then why not?  What happened to it?

4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Quality Score of 8

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello pauldoesmaths ; Welcome to AdWords Community;

Nice question;

QS of 8, and 9 are not common, (though do exist ). Usually you go straight from QS= 7 to 10,

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Moshe,

Do you know why that is? Just curious...

Thanks,

BI

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I usually jump from 7 to 9 before moving to 10 or fall back in a similar way, but have never been able to achieve an 8.  It is very strange.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hey Guys,

I found some...

I guess it is possible.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I ve just filtered keywords with QS-8 for one of my account - and it drives more than 50% of today's traffic

look at this screen QS=8 really exists Smiley Wink

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
yup I have seen it.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@BlueIon;

I don't have a clue....It's surely something in the algorithm..... ( language related?)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor Alumni
# 9
Top Contributor Alumni

Actually, I see QS of 8 or 9 frequently these days.

(Although I believe Moshe is correct--it used to be very uncommon to see them.)

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Quality score of 10 is also possible. See below:

Here, my keywords are extremely relevant to my ads as well as my landing page. However, these keywords are all low search volume. Note that a QS of 10 is possible even with a Broad keyword.

-Neeti

- Neeti Ghildiyal
@NeetiGhildiyal | SMG Convonix | Join Us - Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn