AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Pull MCC script beginning at certain hour of certain day?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to pull data from an ACE experiment that began on a certain date, but want to only get the data after noon on that day. Within the script can you say something along the lines of DATE IS AFTER 2014-09-03-12-00 (where the 12-00 indicates only data after noon).

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Samuel K
September 2015

Re: Pull MCC script beginning at certain hour of certain day?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Samuel,

Now I am no script master, did a crash course and learnt the stuff with no background so that I could write my own scripts and Dr frakenstein other scripts. So my solution may not be the only one nor the most elegant.

I would imagine that what you would need to do is write into your script a section that gets the data at the level you want and segment it by 'HourOfDay'. You would then only .push /.append the data that you want onto your google doc (if thats what you using) I am guessing off the bat that you would have to do this through a conditional, just ensure that the data is segmented as a 24 hour clock otherwise it could get interesting.

These are just my original thoughts on the idea, but I know that you can segment your data by hour and by that token you can then only .push the data that you want.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Samuel K
September 2015

Re: Pull MCC script beginning at certain hour of certain day?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Samuel,

Now I am no script master, did a crash course and learnt the stuff with no background so that I could write my own scripts and Dr frakenstein other scripts. So my solution may not be the only one nor the most elegant.

I would imagine that what you would need to do is write into your script a section that gets the data at the level you want and segment it by 'HourOfDay'. You would then only .push /.append the data that you want onto your google doc (if thats what you using) I am guessing off the bat that you would have to do this through a conditional, just ensure that the data is segmented as a 24 hour clock otherwise it could get interesting.

These are just my original thoughts on the idea, but I know that you can segment your data by hour and by that token you can then only .push the data that you want.

Hope this helps