AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Product Extensions not showing any stats for keywords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I setup product extensions and added all my products from google base, i also added a load of keywords. my ads are showing  clicks but i cant see what keywords are generating the clicks / conversions. how can i see this info?

screen shots attached!

Large image Link 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Product Extensions not showing any stats for keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

To confirm - are you referring to product listings or product extensions.?

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kim,

it's the product extensions, I added it under the Ad Extensions tab

heres a screenshot..

product extensions large image 

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello.

Click on the "Segment" drop down menu (under the tabs), and add "Click type" as segment. I guess that should do the trick.

If you're in the Keywords tab you'll be able to see, per keyword, what clicks you got and where you got them (Headline, Sitelink, Product Extension, etc.).

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Calin,

I tried clicking on 'Segment'->'click type' but it made no difference to the report Smiley Sad

screenshot...

large image link

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Can you choose a time period / campaign / ad group with some clicks? All your keywords shown have zero impressions and zero clicks. Are you running both display and search in the same campaign and only got clicks from display?

Also, be aware of the fact that reports are not real-time, so even if you click your own ad, you won't see an effect in the interface until after a few hours.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.