AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Problems Linking Google Analytics and Adwords Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I understand how to link the two together. My problem is that when I go to link the two under Adwords Linking my Adwords account number does not show up. Instead it shows a different account that I am unaware of.

How do I add my account account. Both my Google Analytic and Adwords are under the same email. 

Re: Problems Linking Google Analytics and Adwords Account

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Store A,

Your adword Email address is the main email address you need to use.

1) Make sure that your Adwords email address is also an admin on the Analytics account. Id not you have to login to GA where the account is under and add your adwords email as the admin user.

"Before you start, make sure that you're using a Google Account that has Edit permission for the Analytics property and Administrative access for the AdWords account(s).
Note: These permissions are only required for the linking process itself. After you've created the link, the permissions can be modified or removed entirely.

2) Then login with the adwords email into Analytics and sync
Link Google Analytics and AdWords ( detailed instructions)
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en

3) Then in Adwords - you can pull in analyics, under account setting, Linked accounts Google analytics.