AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Problems Linking Google Analytics and Adwords Account

N/A
# 1
N/A

My client has created an Adwords account with his login. I need to connect his adwords account to Analytics which is using my login account. Is this possible?

Re: Problems Linking Google Analytics and Adwords Account

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi
I believe this is possible.
Your client will have to add your google account as an administrator to both the Adwords and Analytics account
Then you can link you accounts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MKrU7jExa70

Regards
Ellaiah

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes, its possible. As ellaiahpusa said you need admin access to adwords in order to accomplish this.

Siva.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ask your client to give admin access for both AdWords (Maybe MCC)  & Analytics. 

Linking AdWords & Analytics: 

From Analytics > GoTo > Admin >> from extreme left (ie Account Section)  you will find Link Adwords. Click on it link accts.

Thanks !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Many thanks for the helpful tips. Unfortunately my client is not willing to add me as an admin for his Adwords account. So I have added him as an admin to the Analytics account. Hopefully this will only give him access to his web analytics and not my other websites as would have been the case previous to the recent updates?