AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Problem related to report downloading.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

I have a problem related to report downloading.

First of all I can get every bit of data on Google Adwords interface I need.

If I turn on ‘Conversion tracking purpose’ in the SEGMENT tab, signups and sells are showing fine for conversions many per click. We track multiple points of conversion and from within the interface they appear fine.

The Problems is when I attempt to download the exact data shown on my screen, from the adwords interface, it is not downloading the break out of conversion segments that I see on my screen.
So I download the report as an Excel spread sheet, and the signups and sells are nowhere to be found in the downloaded spreadsheet.

I have also tried to add the ‘Conversion tracking purpose segment’ in the download section. When I do so I got only about 10 keywords (from over 300 I got in the campaign) showing in the downloaded report sheet. Signups and sells are still not showing.

Any ideas on what the problem could be?

It is important that the report show our sign ups and sales as we do analysis based upon both optins and sales conversion.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Imre

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Problem related to report downloading.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Imre,

I'm not positive that this is the same request but we looked at this (or something similar) not too long ago and the thread was resolved by a GE and I quote from here:  http://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Measure-results/Adwords-Reporting-Separate-Columns-for-Differ...

"Thank you for your question! The columns that you would like to see (a separate column for each conversion) has been phased out with the older version of AdWords. The way you are currently seeing the conversions showing in reports is the only way to see them at this time. However, this is great feedback to provide for our team as we are always looking to enhance the advertiser experience. If you have a moment, I definitely recommend filling out the following feedback form with your concern:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?&contact_type=cfeedback"

I know this doesn't 'help' but perhaps it will resolve your question.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Problem related to report downloading.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Imre,

I'm not positive that this is the same request but we looked at this (or something similar) not too long ago and the thread was resolved by a GE and I quote from here:  http://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Measure-results/Adwords-Reporting-Separate-Columns-for-Differ...

"Thank you for your question! The columns that you would like to see (a separate column for each conversion) has been phased out with the older version of AdWords. The way you are currently seeing the conversions showing in reports is the only way to see them at this time. However, this is great feedback to provide for our team as we are always looking to enhance the advertiser experience. If you have a moment, I definitely recommend filling out the following feedback form with your concern:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?&contact_type=cfeedback"

I know this doesn't 'help' but perhaps it will resolve your question.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’