AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Problem related GCLID (Adwords auto-tagging missing )

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Team,

Currently, I've been working with Adwords stuff; have created campaign and all the required stuff in my account but whenever i'm testing with click on the "Advertise" suggested by google via search for my campaign and it's behavior is as below:

1. sometime it's work correctly

2. For the same situation it's not working and getting the mentioned error while checking with google tag manager.

Error: 

Adwords auto-tagging missing

Can you please guide me what kind of problem it could be....?

Thanks in advance!!

Kuldeep

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problem related GCLID (Adwords auto-tagging missing )

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Kuldeep,

A better and hasty solution can come out if you can share a screenshot for this.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Archit,

I;m not able to share here screenshot; can you please write down your mail so that I can mail you.

Thanks,
Kuldeep

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
It is not necessary that you need a url for the image, you can use prtscn button on the keyboard and then editing it with any tool(can use paint just to hide or crop account details and other data).
Now instead of direct post a reply, use Full Reply Editor link where you will have the option to attach an image.

Have you linked your GA account with the adwords account and enabled auto-tagging?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

WorkingCorrectForSameSituation.PNGTagmissing.PNG