AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Preview of Our Clients Display Ads to Take Snapshots

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

We can see the Ads in the Ad Preview Tool for Search Network. We want to see the same Ad preview for display network.

So that We can take snapshots to show our clients. 

note: as the budgets are limited, we cant take live snapshots due to low frequency of ad display

-Syed

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Syed Nouman
September 2015

Re: Preview of Our Clients Display Ads to Take Snapshots

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Syed and welcome,

Currently you only have Ad Preview tool for Google Search and there's no tool to give you preview of your ad on Google Display Network.

As per my understanding, you can directly communicate this to your clients and it is better that you share the other reporting with them in terms of which domains are getting good traffic and good ROI, which I believe your client would be more interested in looking at.

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Syed Nouman
September 2015

Re: Preview of Our Clients Display Ads to Take Snapshots

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks Pankaj,

The Problem is that the client wants only visits from selected countries. There is no point of ROI. I wanted to take snapshots of the ad copies by visiting the particular website.

But, I am not sure at what period of time client's Ad will be displayed on websites.

As per your advice, last option is to send the list of sites and clicks, impression data to the client.

I hope that Google will come up with "History Tracker" ( It will help a lot for players who spend huge amount to see snapshots for their satisfaction)

Anyway, Thanks Pankaj for the clarification.

-Syed