AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Poor Customer Relations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Adwords customer service is super poor.

I was promised by an Indian girl by the name of Durka Devi

that someone who is more experienced would call me.

1 week passed, not even an email. 

Secondly, they don't even bother to reply my email.

Refer to attachment.

https://www.monosnap.com/file/UFVsusY4jm7dml9797lfXmkf9Lc9vy

Re: Poor Customer Relations

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @sam,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

If you have an adwords account you will want to select the gear icon, select help and several pieces of contact information will become available including phone, chat and email.

Best of luck,

Nick

Re: Poor Customer Relations

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
hi Sam,

Have you tried to get in touch with them again? they usually follow up

regards.
Zaby

Poor Customer Relations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I agree wholeheartedly.

I have called Google every Friday for the past three weeks to resolve an issue. Each time, i am promised that someone would get back to me. Each time no one ever does. Also, when I speak to the next rep, they tell me the previous rep did not include adequate notes.

I purchased Google AdwordsExpress, spent over $3K and only got phone calls meant for another company. Google admitted it was their error, the back link was incorrect and claimed my account was credited. When I looked through my credits they were for .019 but I was charged $3.50-$4.5 per click. Not to mention the money I lost being yelled at all day by irate customers for another company.

I am considering legal action because this is an absurd abuse. I lost my assistant because we could not figure out what the problem was, this went on for 4 months and nearly pushed me completely out of business. This has destroyed my brand and business and google won't return a call, make a credit or be a decent business. 

If you make a mistake and admit then do the right thing by your customer. It was the customer service rep for Google who informed that I had been bamboozled and should write a public notice about this because that is the only time Google takes complaints seriously. If not, they will ignore it. He also stated that from what he sees and has heard, I am completely in the right but he doubts his employer will do the right thing if I do not publicly shame them. This came from the employee of Google!!!!!

So, that is exactly what I am doing. 

I hope that now, Google will take the time out to be the business we all think it is and stop being the business it has become.