AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Play Store Conversion Tracking "Unverified"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I setup my Adwords account to track conversions for my Android apps but after more than a week they still show as "unverified" with 0 conversions.  I have tested the link by going into the Conversion settings and clicking on "View in Google Play" and it takes me to the correct page.

I have also tried searching my keyword and clicking on my own ad.  It brings me to the correct Google Play page and I tried downloading it but the conversion still doesn't track.

Anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Play Store Conversion Tracking "Unverified"

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
Has there been any conversion? Have you made any sale?
I guess that there has been no conversion yet...
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Kyle,

The best part would be to click on your own live ad where your app is getting displayed and then making a download after following that click. Once the download is complete, I think you will have to wait for some time due to delay in calculating the metrics.

I would also suggest you to check your conversion tracking set up as how you have executed the code extraction and implementation..https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054?hl=en

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
"I have also tried searching my keyword and clicking on my own ad. It brings me to the correct Google Play page and I tried downloading it but the conversion still doesn't track."

See above, I tried clicking on my own app and downloading it (waited several days as well).

I already followed the directions on that support answer (had to in order to setup the conversion tracking).