AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Placemant targeting with URL channels

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want my website to apear in the placement targeting for each subject in the website (e.g: math / electric / tools...).

Is there a way to define placement targeting with URL channels?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Joe56
September 2015

Re: Placemant targeting with URL channels

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
If I understood you correctly you want to target placements on the display network with text ads having a display URL with / to a specific part of your site.
For that you will have to set separate adgroups, each  ad-group targeting different placements per  site's category. (If you use the same URL in two or more adgroups the ads will compete)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Is this about how to configure AdSense to appear in the Display Planner ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, I thought there may be a way to do it with the Adsense URL channels.
I have 1 main template for my website with the Adsense ads and hundreds of pages. Breaking the template for each channel will complicate my website managment.
I hope that Google will add a new feature to allow placment targeting with URL channels or someone here will come with another way?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Adrian - yes, my site does not appear with the Display Planner's placement results, even for keywords that my site appears high in the Google search results.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Try posting the question in the dedicated forum below . I think you need a traffic of at least 1000 unique visitors per day recorded in the last 30 days to be placed in the Display Planner , besides using the custom channels. 

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!categories/adsense/products-and-features