AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Permission to use Google Adwords search results data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there!

I am new to Google Adwords and really finds it very helpful in addition to Google Insights, Google MarketSearch and Google Trends.  I log-in to this service upon finding out that I will be able to see in crystal clear on how popular a certain keyword or tag (person, thing, event, etc.) is.  I have this website that focuses on  analyzing, studying and ranking the behavior of netizens when it comes to online searching and curiosity.  For example, I make rankings of the countries where Britney Spears or American Idol is most or more famous.  Another example is, which among the many celebrities in a particular nation or territory are famous (Top 100).  I just want to know  if it is okay to use and  maybe, ask permission also to use the few data, search results in estimated numbers to be specific extracted from Google Adwords.  If that would be okay, what should I put on the source annotation?  "Google Adwords" or just "Google" only?  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Permission to use Google Adwords search results data

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

What you are actually asking is to import Google's AdWords data into services provided you and publish them on your site.

You'll have to check Google's general terms of service, and to contact Google for permission.

Read Google's general terms of service:

http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Moshe for replying! Smiley Happy
I shoot you an e-mail particularly a link containing the sample of the work so that you can picture out 100% what I am pertaining too.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sir please check the e-mail I sent to you.  There you can find a link that contains the actual work that I am pertaining to.  Thank you!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author zillionthbucks
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello again;

This is a public forum, intended to serve as an open platform for AdWords advertisers for exchanging information /knowledge and practice about AdWords, for the benefit of all advertisers.

Thus, we cannot answer to private emails.

You may post a follow-up question here. However, since your question is about terms of service (=legal issue), I have no additional information, and cannot help further. As said, you are advised to follow the TOS, and contact Google.

Thank you!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’