AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Performance Graph Only Displaying Weekly Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My performance graph has a custom date range.  It was displaying daily performance for clicks.  Now it is displaying weekly performance.  When I try to set the graph back to daily, the "Daily" option is grayed out.  How do I set my graph back to daily?

Thanks for any suggestions, Rebecca

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Performance Graph Only Displaying Weekly Data

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rebecca,

You can see Daily Performance Graph data for last 1 year maximum. If you are checking the data range of more than a year, Daily Performance Graph will be Greyed Out and weekly graph will be shown automatically.

You can yourself try to verify this by selecting a date range for 1 year or less and in other case for more than 1 year. Check Daily Graph below - first graph is for around a year and second graph is for more than a year (here my Daily option is greyed out)

clicks-graph.png

Hope it helps!

Regards,
Ashish

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Rebecca,

You'll have to select the date range from the top right. Could you post a screenshot of the page you're viewing? Of course, grey out any sensitive info like Customer ID.

Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Rebecca,

You can change it here:
http://clip2net.com/s/3fQzh3j
Make sure that you have choosen not to broad time range - if you choose "all time" you won't be able to look at daily statistics because system can't place 365 rows in such small place.

Cheers,
Alexey
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rebecca,

You can see Daily Performance Graph data for last 1 year maximum. If you are checking the data range of more than a year, Daily Performance Graph will be Greyed Out and weekly graph will be shown automatically.

You can yourself try to verify this by selecting a date range for 1 year or less and in other case for more than 1 year. Check Daily Graph below - first graph is for around a year and second graph is for more than a year (here my Daily option is greyed out)

clicks-graph.png

Hope it helps!

Regards,
Ashish

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sumanth, thank you very much for responding to my plea for help. My date range on my campaign had extended to more than a year and Adwords automatically went to the Weekly option and grayed out the Daily option!

My goodness, I never would have figured that one out!

Thanks for your help, Rebecca

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Alexey, thank you very much for responding to my plea for help. My date range on my campaign had extended to more than a year and Adwords automatically went to the Weekly option and grayed out the Daily option!

My goodness, I never would have figured that one out! Appreciate your suggestion.

Thanks for your help, Rebecca

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ashish,

That was it! I was over a year and did not realize it. Thank you very much for your help.

Rebecca