1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
favorite_border

Pay-to-call

Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone. I´m trying to open a "Pay-to-call" accont and I don´t seem to find any information anywhere. Can anybody help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author PilarDuenas
September 2015

Re: Pay-to-call

Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hello PilarDuenas,

I think you are referring to CPP bidding also known as bid-per-call. I would recommend checking the following link for more information -

https://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1620821&ctx=tltp#

To get started in the most simple form you can go the Ad Extensions tab, click the View: drop down button and select Call Extensions. Click on +New extension and you will be presented with a field to enter your phone number along with different options, the link included above should help you select the appropriate options.

Let us know if you have other questions!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author PilarDuenas
September 2015

Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hello PilarDuenas,

I think you are referring to CPP bidding also known as bid-per-call. I would recommend checking the following link for more information -

https://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1620821&ctx=tltp#

To get started in the most simple form you can go the Ad Extensions tab, click the View: drop down button and select Call Extensions. Click on +New extension and you will be presented with a field to enter your phone number along with different options, the link included above should help you select the appropriate options.

Let us know if you have other questions!

Level 1
Level 1

Thank you very much Scott. I was looking for the Pay per Call and Click to Call programs, but I will have a look at this option Smiley Happy

Experts in the Topic
ScottyD