AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Paused Placements and View-through conversions reporting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am going to pause several placements in my Display Network, but I would like to know if I'll see reporting in terms of view-through conversions in the months to come (90 days, let's say) if someone saw my ad on that paused placement (before it has been paused) and going to convert in a month. Is it possible not to see view-though conversions due to the fact the the placement(s) are paused?

Let me make it clearer: I have 2 placements launched a couple of months ago, and I want to pause them now. Let's assume I pause the placements today. A couple of days ago before I paused the placement(s) someone saw my ad on the paused placement(s) but did not convert. Will I see a view-through conversions if that person converts in one month or two assuming that the placements has already been paused and will be paused by the time he will convert? (I have 90 days' conversions window).

Thanks in advance! 

Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Azar S
September 2015

Re: Paused Placements and View-through conversions reporting

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Azar,

If all other factors applicable to View Through Conversions are satisfied, they should be attributed to paused placements as well. Here's a nice article from our community, with in depth discussion on View Through conversions and how they're attributed.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Azar S
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Azar,

If all other factors applicable to View Through Conversions are satisfied, they should be attributed to paused placements as well. Here's a nice article from our community, with in depth discussion on View Through conversions and how they're attributed.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have looked through the stuff discussed indicated by you, and it made the issue clear for me.

Thanks a lot, Sumanth Sridhar Smiley Happy

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Glad I could help Smiley Happy
Sumanth Sridhar