AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Pair Google Conversion Codes + GA (conflict?)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have two AdWords accounts (one international geomarket, one domestic geomarket) within the same MCC, and both will now utilize the same website/domain, and some conversion pages may be shared by both the International and domestic site.

Double serving is not an issue.  The issue I have been looking to clarify is specific to two pieces of Google Conversion tracking along with GA tracking and whether this would create a technical/functional conflict.

For example, someone coming to the new .com site through the European account may be brought to the same conversion page as someone who was brought in through the domestic account.  Because each account would have it's own conversion ID, we want to make sure we track both conversions properly.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Pair Google Conversion Codes + GA (conflict?)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Brother C,

Yes, you can have multiple copies of the conversion code on a single page and it all works just fine.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords