AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Paid v/s Organic Report?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Can anybody help me in understanding Google Paid v/s Organic Reports data?

Thanks,

Anurag

Re: Paid v/s Organic Report?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ,

This is a good blog post about it :

http://www.lunametrics.com/blog/2013/09/16/adwords-paid-organic-report/

Is there any specific data which you would like to analyse in your report ?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Anurag,

Google Paid report shows the list of keyword that you have received clicks/visits from Google Adwords Ads. Where as Organic Report shows the keywords that you have received traffic from Google Organic listings.

Make sure that you have enabled auto-tagging between Google Analytics and Adwords to see paid keywords in analytics otherwise your paid keywords will be counted in Organic Report and you will not be able to see any data in your paid keywords report.

Thanks,
Nouman

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Nouman,

I've just linked up my adwords and webmaster tools account with more then 400 websites added to it, I need paid vs organic results report - Am selecting the dimensions => View => Paid & organic

My Questions:
1) Still am not be able to get the stats for now? is that it will take some time to linked acocunts?

I've imported & linked 20 websites for organic search results from webmaster tools, now its not allowing me to import a single website now

2) Is that it has 20 website per day limit for receiving paid vs organic report? I have to import 400 man!! as I have more then 400 websites added to webmaster tools and same way having ppc ads running.

What can be the scenario here?
Thanks!