AdWords
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Paid & organic report recently launched by Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to use new report feature 'Paid and Organic report' added in Google Adwords  recently. I have a few questions regarding the same.
1.When is the data made available(frequency: Daily, weekly or Monthly)
2. What are the input parameters to generate this kind of report? e,g, We need to submit keywords, language, country for getting Google Search volume likewise what are the input parameters for this report?                              
3. Can we get keyword level data when keywords are sent as request parameter.
4. Is there any API available for this report.

Re: Paid & organic report recently launched by Adwords

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

I am sorry but i am not sure about this.
2. What are the input parameters to generate this kind of report? e,g, We need to submit keywords, language, country for getting Google Search volume likewise what are the input parameters for this report?

Not exactly what you mean by this but all you need to do is to link your AdWords account to a Webmaster Tools account.
3. Can we get keyword level data when keywords are sent as request parameter.

Not sure what you mean by this can you elaborate with example?
4. Is there any API available for this report.

I am not entirely sure but i dont think this report is exposed to adwords API yet

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

From here : link   "Once you’ve set up paid & organic report on your account, you can view it on the Dimensions tab. The report is updated once a day."

The input is the organic data from Webmaster Tools, just connect the webmaster account and all search terms are  pulled automatically from there .

3. Can we get keyword level data when keywords are sent as request parameter.

The output is about queries , Ads and Organic Queries"A query is a web search. This column indicates the total number of searches that returned pages from your site in the organic search results or triggered one of your ads." .  If you want also to see the keywords instructions are provided 

"Though they're not shown by default, you can add Keyword, Ad Group or Campaign columns to your report by clickingColumns > Customize columns > Ad stats and selecting the column type you want to add."

You can read more about the benefits and usage of this report (besides the official help center) also in here :

http://www.lunametrics.com/blog/2013/09/16/adwords-paid-organic-report

5. Is there any API available for this report.

Please post this question in the dedicated forum here 

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/adwords-api

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Nik & Adrian for replying to my questions. Will get back to you if I come across any query.