AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Paid Traffic Report Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not getting paid traffic report from my analytic account.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Praveen Kumar
September 2015

Re: Paid Traffic Report Issue

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

You might have not linked your AdWords a/c to your Analytics. If thats the case then I would suggest you to do the same. Plz follow the instructions:

1. Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
  2. Click the Tools and Analysis tab, then select Google Analytics.
    Google Analytics
  3. Click the Admintab at the top of the page.
    Admin menu
  4. Click the name of the account you'd like to link. (Note: If you don’t see the account you’d like to link, you may need to navigate back up to the account level, or further up to Account Home, in order to reach the Account Administration page and view a list of your accounts.)
    Choosing your account
  5. Click the Data sourcestab.
    Data Sources
  6. Click the AdWords tab, then select Link Accounts.
    Link account button
  7. Select which Google Analytics profiles you'd like to link to AdWords. Autotagging is recommended and allows AdWords to automatically and invisibly tag your destination URLsso that Google Analytics can track them. If you don't want to enable autotagging, select "I'll manually tag my links.” Tagging your ads is essential for most advertisers, because it lets you see which marketing activities are really paying off.
    Select your profile and tagging options
  8. Click Continue.
    Click Continue
Anand Vishwakarma

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Praveen Kumar
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

You might have not linked your AdWords a/c to your Analytics. If thats the case then I would suggest you to do the same. Plz follow the instructions:

1. Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
  2. Click the Tools and Analysis tab, then select Google Analytics.
    Google Analytics
  3. Click the Admintab at the top of the page.
    Admin menu
  4. Click the name of the account you'd like to link. (Note: If you don’t see the account you’d like to link, you may need to navigate back up to the account level, or further up to Account Home, in order to reach the Account Administration page and view a list of your accounts.)
    Choosing your account
  5. Click the Data sourcestab.
    Data Sources
  6. Click the AdWords tab, then select Link Accounts.
    Link account button
  7. Select which Google Analytics profiles you'd like to link to AdWords. Autotagging is recommended and allows AdWords to automatically and invisibly tag your destination URLsso that Google Analytics can track them. If you don't want to enable autotagging, select "I'll manually tag my links.” Tagging your ads is essential for most advertisers, because it lets you see which marketing activities are really paying off.
    Select your profile and tagging options
  8. Click Continue.
    Click Continue
Anand Vishwakarma

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

@Praveen K wrote:

I am not getting paid traffic report from my analytic account.

I am assuming that you are referring to Google Adwords stats w.r.t. Paid Traffic here.

Have you linked Adwords with Analytics correctly?

Have you applied the cost data correctly from the Adwords account which has to be linked with Analytics?

Is auto tagging on in your Adwords account?

When you go to Traffic Sources>. Advertising>. Google Adwords, are you getting any traffic details or not?

Let us know about this so that Community can address it further.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks a lot Anand Vishwakarma