AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

PPC results dont show up in Analytics do in AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My PPC (or CPC) results do not show up in Analytics but they do show up in AdWords, I have now tagged the two but in Analytics I should still be able to see PPC ads as separate to Organic results. Any ideas?

Jim

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: PPC results dont show up in Analytics do in AdWords

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello James,
Make sure that your adwords account email id and your analytics account email id should be same. If both are same, and already auto tag both the account. you have to wait, you can see your adwords data in analytics account and both are seperate.

Re: PPC results dont show up in Analytics do in AdWords

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi James,

Suman is right - you need to access both accounts with the same email - but there are other things you need to check.

I don't know why (it simply doesn't make sense) but the default value for autotagging is "No, thanks" - when it's precisely what everyone should be using....

Go into My Account - Preferences and activate the autotagging - if this was not done, then the most likely thing is that you will now start to see visits recording in Analytics....

You should then go in to your Analytics account and under the Admin section look for the Data Sources section - here you can select your AdWords account and link it to the Analytics account.