AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

PPC Report Creation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

I am new for Adwords, I want to know how to create a good PPC report for small project with all charts and matrices.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: PPC Report Creation

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Sandeep,

You can create your AdWords performance report as per below details.

Daily, Weekly & Monthly Report

Campaign Performance - According to performance data you can shift the budget between performing and nonperforming campaign.
Top 25 or 50 Keywords Performance - You can easily find out your performing and non performing keywords and optimize your keywords according to the data.
Top 25 Ads Report - You can optimize your ads and run A/B testing between two ads and improve the ads performance.
Location Performance- You can adjust the bid (in % through bid adj.) according to the performance.
Device Report - This will show you that which platform your campaign is performing well.

Graphical Date Presentation

You can also create graphic chart report of Clicks Vs. Conversions, Cost/Conversion, CTR, etc.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Anand

I am on Google+

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Sandeep,

You could use the new Report Editor to build basic and advanced reports with tables and bar graphs. That's the inbuilt functionality inside AdWords launched last year. Find more details here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6191545

Another alternative is to create manual reports in excel and create the graphs accordingly Smiley Happy

There might be some third party tools available for the reporting part as well. I am not well aware of that.

Let us know if this helps!
Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Sandeep,

If you an expert in Excel then you can make the report as much attractive as you can, using pie charts and graphs, pivot tables.
Adwords provides report based on various metrics. Even if your adwords account is linked with the GA account then you can have more insights from there like behaviour flow and many more.

Adwords and GA collectively gives almost every type of reporting, its upto you how you represent.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’