AdWords
6.6K members online now
6.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Optimizing International Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Folks, I wanna know the Best Practices for Display and Search methods for International Adwords campaign ?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Optimizing International Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Wow - that's an open ended question.

There's a lot of people here who work internationally and they will be happy to give you some really good insights, but I think you are going to need to be a little more specific in what aspects of international campaigns you are thinking of....

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Sumit, I second Steve's response, please be more specific with your question. There's lot optimization strategies community can share but it requires more information. Thanks Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi @Digitalsumit

Thanks for posting to the AdWords Community. Yes, this is quite a vague question. If you are looking for best practices, we have a whole hub dedicated to sharing best practices with you.

You can find it at g.co/GoogleBP, and they even have a whole section dedicated to Display!

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi All

I am new to adwords community therefore my query is broad and I have lot of questions as well.

First of all I am targeting around 10 countries (in single campaign for search and display) and not able to get good results/leads from there, But after checking out some queries in adwords community, I have created separate campaign for search and display. Some of the display ads show good results as well, But I want to optimize it more like

1. Search Trends for these XYZ countries
2. Negative Keywords
3. Best Bidding Techniques etc