AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

On Adwords landing page Which code should i insert GA or GTM ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey All 

I am a creating a adword campaign and need to insert the code for taffic . So which code should i use on my landing page the google analytics one or the google tag manager ? 

Thanks 
Monika Jain 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author monika j
June 2016

Re: On Adwords landing page Which code should i insert GA or GTM ?

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Monika,

I will suggest the Tag manager as you can manage any other code(analytics, remarketing) from the tag manager itself without the need of a developer for backend updating other codes in future again and again.

But if you are not very much aware of GTM, then go for GA code.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Archit for the solution!!

1) i should place that conversion code on thank you page. ( basically i want visitor to fill the details in form and when the users click on the submit button , he will be redirected to the thank you page ) ?
2) I need to place google tag manager code on every page of my website to track the conversion or may be different codes on different pages ?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
1) yes conversion code will be placed on the thank you page before the body end tag </body>.
2) GTM code need to be placed just after body opening tag <body> simply in the theme header otherwise depends where the website has been created.
Is it wordpress?

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey archit

No website is not on wordpress
its on html i guess!
so i GTM code would be placed on every page na ? so that i can manage the all tags (like ga codes, conversion codes) from GTM itself

Thanks

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Yes, it need to be placed on every page including thank-you page.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you archit!
Would disturb again Smiley Tongue very soon if i get some difficulty in applying these things Smiley Very Happy

Regards
Monika

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star

Hehe...Smiley Tongue You are Welcome Monika

Ofcourse post here again if you encounter any further issue.

Regards