AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Offline conversion import not importing all conversions?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was my first encounter with the Adwords offline conversion import process. I collect leads in an online form along with their GCLID which I use to upload the conversion data when closing the sale offline.

Yesterday I attempted to upload the first batch of conversions, they were only 4, and they all had unique GCLIDs with no previous conversions uploaded before. Once the upload completed Adwords confirmed FOUR successful conversion uploads, yet only show 2 in the stats (24 hours have passed and they're still 2).

Any idea why this might be happening?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Offline conversion import not importing all conversions?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Akkari,

Have you tried to re-upload the conversions? I read that duplicates will not be double imported and sometimes, if you import too close to the time of the conversion, AdWords may not process it. Also, if there is a significant delay between the click and the reported conversion, there could also be extended delays on the reporting.

Check out the "more about imports" section at the bottom of this page: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2998031?hl=en

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’