AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Offline Tracking by setting a custom field

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a way to track offline clicks by updating a custom field i have created following this article (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6325879?hl=en)

As i need to mark each click with its value "Offline", but the instructions above referring to adding the custom parameter to the tracking template, 

is that possible ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Can you clarify what you mean by "is this possible"?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much for your reply, Let me clarify that, 

What i have learnt is "Custom Parameter" is set once ad is clicked, AdWords will replace the name with the value defined in the custom parameter. (the operation done immediately)

Mainly, what i need is uploading some value to that field after applying some offline process, and afterwards importing this value to this specific click (e.g. Marking as processed offline)

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tarek A
April

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

I don't think we are referring to the same issue.

No  custom parameter is set  once the ad is clicked.

To upload offline conversions,  follow the instructions in this link;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7012522?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’