AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Offline Conversions Upload Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi -

I'm trying to upload a conversion and everything seems fine, but keep getting this error:

"We cannot find an import conversion type with this name in the target account"

What does this mean, I did set up a new conversion name with the exact same name that I'm using in column C of the template. What could be the issue?

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Offline Conversions Upload Error

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Maximilian,
I can see that you are currently talking to the AdWords Support team about this issue. Please let me know if you need further assistance!
Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kathleen, I have the same issue than Maximilian. Shall I contact the AdWords Support team? This issue started when I changed from offline conversion from one account to cross account conversion tracking.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2015 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.