AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Offline Conversion Tracking

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I'd like to use Offline Conversion Tracking to tie up discrepancies between the number of conversions AdWords sees and the actual number of conversions I record internally. Will we be able to override all conversion events that are displayed in the UI as pixel fires, or only append to them?

Additionally, will DCO learn from conversions imported with this feature?

Thanks,

Shaan

Re: Offline Conversion Tracking

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Anyone ready to help our friend Shaan?

In the meanwhile, you can have a look at this hangout on Offline Conversion tracking that covers most issues. 

Thanks, 

Mini

Re: Offline Conversion Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shaan,

I am in a similar situation. Adwords is only tracking 80% of my signups. It ll be great if you could share your experience.

My upload file is ready. My doubts are:
1. In the Google click ID column, should it be 'gclid=CKPnpu234512312Wekjfs123' or just 'CKPnpu234512312Wekjfs123'?

2. Would it override my existing 1 per click or many per click conversions? i don t want that to happen.

3. In future, i d like to upload offline data for signups that resulted in purchases. Can i upload more than 1 type of offline conversion? Will it create 2 seperate columns under conversion segments?

Thanks in advance,
Vikram